Children’s Home Registered Managers
Are you wanting to help make a difference to someone’s life?
Do you have experience working in a children’s residential setting? If so, why not join our team today!
Florinee Homes is a dynamic company in a period of rapid growth. Due to our continued business expansion, we are now looking for two Registered Managers who can lead from the front.
You could already be a Registered Manager who is ready for a change, or you could be an experienced Deputy who is looking for their next challenge.
You will be expected to prioritise the needs of our children alongside the development and wellbeing of our staff equally. You will be responsible for the effective management and monitoring of one of our children’s homes, its resources, and staff, in line with the Policies and Procedures of the company and the legislative requirements from Ofsted and other partnership networks. Your expected standards of safeguarding our young people and getting them engaged in education must go above and beyond the ‘norm’.
You will be treated as a valued senior team member who is recognised for your hard work and who will work closely with the senior team and both Directors to continue the growth of the company.
The positions are based in the PE1 and PE12 postcode areas.
- Salary is negotiable depending on your experience within the children’s residential home sector.
- Local authority and Ofsted inspection rewards and a fantastic profit share which could see annual rewards up to the value of £12,000.
- 32 days holiday a year, a workplace pension and a health package for you and your family that includes physical health, dental and optician cover.
- A choice of free PureGym membership, shopping voucher or beauty treatment voucher up to the value of £25 each month.
- A free 3 day stay at our holiday home on Tattershall Lakes in Lincolnshire.
We are only looking for candidates that can demonstrate the following essential attributes:
- Commitment to continuing professional development for themselves and their staff team
- Good organisation and leadership skills
- The ability to motivate and influence others
- Good interpersonal skills
- Capacity for independent travel
- Approachable, honest and reliable
- Accountability; to be responsible for the work undertaken
- Ability to demonstrate reasoning, numeracy, literacy, and IT skills to a high standard
- Ability to work as a team, working closely with colleagues, other managers, Directors, and outside agencies
- Ability to solve problems and think on your feet
- Able to work within the principles of the Children’s Act
- Demonstrate a sound working knowledge of Child Protection issues and procedures
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care (Children and Young People) with the commitment to work towards the Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young People’s Services once in post or already holding the relevant Level 5 qualification.
- Two years senior experience in a children’s residential setting as a minimum
- Full UK Driving Licence
Florinee Homes Ltd is committed to offering equal opportunities to all candidates and all candidates are subject to our safer recruitment policy.
If this sounds like you, please hit apply now!
Our reference: MTC167
Vacancy: Children’s Home Registered Managers
Hours: Permanent / Full Time
National World / Smart Hire are advertising on behalf of an external company.