Part-Time Care Assistant
Salary: £10.42 per hour, Benefits: 25% enhancement for weekends and nights
National World / Smart Hire are advertising on behalf of an external company.
Part-Time Care Assistant
A fantastic opportunity has arisen and we are now looking for an experienced Part-Time Care Assistant to work nights!
Our client offers short term care for people recovering from illness, surgery and for people in need of respite care. The Home can offer care for up to 30 people and now we are looking for a new Part-Care Assistant to work nights.
Our client is looking for someone with a professional, positive attitude, enthusiastic in their outlook and self-motivated, you should be able to work well as part of a team but equally confident to work on your own you will provide a high standard of care to all post-operative / respite /short term patients.
- To assist registered nursing staff in the provision and implementation of planned patient care, and carry out assigned tasks under their direction, guidance and/or supervision.
- To undertake tasks not directly associated with the delivery of patient care, assigned by the Senior Sister or designated deputy.
- To contribute to the implementation of individual’s programmes of care.
- To recognize and promote the rights of the individual by maintaining dignity, privacy and safety in the delivery of care.
- To ensure confidentiality is maintained when receiving and disclosing information regarding patients, relatives, carers and/or staff.
- To work as a member of a team to develop and maintain a quality service.
- To recognize personal limitations and seek adequate support and supervision when appropriate.
- To maintain and foster good working relationships with all categories of staff at the Home.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a NVQ level 2 in Health & Social Care or above qualification.
- Care experience required.
- Be happy to undertake an enhanced DBS check.
Does this sound like you? If yes then please hit the apply button now.
You will then be sent to an online questionnaire to support your CV and application, please fill in the details and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps.
Vacancy: Part-Time Care Assistant
Salary: £10.42 per hour (plus 25% enhancement for weekends and nights)
Hours: 1x6.5 hour day shift and 1x12 hour night shift available per month plus cover for sickness and holiday.
Contract Type: Permanent